Thank you for stopping by my blog. This is my first dip into the blogging trench, started out of my curiosity to know what actually is a blog. I try to put here my readings from various sources; books, blogs, sites. I also grab stuff from here & there and try to showcase it in my own style here. If you'd like my scribblings, please subscribe to my full text RSS feeds.


Currently I am experimenting a few new features on my blog, like Peekaboo and Post Summary; the reason for the slight distortion you see. I am hoping to frame up these soon, please bear with me!




Toogle is a text version of Googles Image Search. Currently it creates images out of the very term that was used to fetch those images, later we will endeavour to create images out of the search terms entered by users past and present. But for now please, go play.



This website is not necessarily recommended for children, minors, or other people of a sensitive nature, since it will most likely present content that might be upsetting. Still it was never my intention to pussy-foot around, and I don't intend on making the site any safer, the net is a big bad dangerous super-highway and if you get upset by images made from text then you might as well give up now. The most popular keywords unsed in toogle search can be found here.

Obviously this site borrows heavily from Googles own layout and design, but hope that they do not feel that this is competition and take it in the lighthearted way it was intended.

0 DWine Insight(s):

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.