Thank you for stopping by my blog. This is my first dip into the blogging trench, started out of my curiosity to know what actually is a blog. I try to put here my readings from various sources; books, blogs, sites. I also grab stuff from here & there and try to showcase it in my own style here. If you'd like my scribblings, please subscribe to my full text RSS feeds.


Currently I am experimenting a few new features on my blog, like Peekaboo and Post Summary; the reason for the slight distortion you see. I am hoping to frame up these soon, please bear with me!




Creative CD Art

Take a look at these funny and very creative arts based on a CD hole. Did you ever think of such a creation? Me ain't. The CD art contest is open. Go, bend the rules!!!



I could not understand what exactly is portrayed here. Could someone please explain me?










This is my personal favorite...very creative indeed!


This too...






source:iamboredr

3 DWine Insight(s):

hey mate. my name is tom and im from a band called Caleb skips chemistry. we were looking at ur art work and wondering if u would be interested in negotiating some sort of deal with us. my email is tomocus84@hotmail.com and the bands myspace is www.myspace.com/calebskipschemistry at the end of this year we are releasing an EP and would love to have some cool designs such as yours on our CD.
thanking you very much
tom.

07 May, 2008  

@tommie: You can please contact iamboredr regarding these designs.

14 May, 2008  

hey man i dont kown anything about this i am boredr thing. so if we can chatt through email or add my address on msn then that would be alot easier for me :P.
we are still really interested in using ur art work so plz keep in touch. it will be a great opotatuniy for u to get know for aswell for we have quiet a large fan base waiting for the new release of the CD. talk soon tom.

19 May, 2008  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.