Thank you for stopping by my blog. This is my first dip into the blogging trench, started out of my curiosity to know what actually is a blog. I try to put here my readings from various sources; books, blogs, sites. I also grab stuff from here & there and try to showcase it in my own style here. If you'd like my scribblings, please subscribe to my full text RSS feeds.


Currently I am experimenting a few new features on my blog, like Peekaboo and Post Summary; the reason for the slight distortion you see. I am hoping to frame up these soon, please bear with me!




I stumbled upon this very interesting photo mashup by Sumona. It has been compiled using hundreds of images together that shaped up into a beautiful art gallery in itself. This applet requires Adobe Shockwave Player. Selecting any part of the image will redirect you to another image and on and on and on... Having fiddled around with it for nearly an hour, I cannot visualize an end to this playful picture game. Try it for yourself and do let me know (comment) should you be able to 'end' it.




psss:this is the first time i tried embedding a html page (using iframe tag) in a blog.let me see how it looks like.if it looks distorted,suggest a better way.

0 DWine Insight(s):

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.