Thank you for stopping by my blog. This is my first dip into the blogging trench, started out of my curiosity to know what actually is a blog. I try to put here my readings from various sources; books, blogs, sites. I also grab stuff from here & there and try to showcase it in my own style here. If you'd like my scribblings, please subscribe to my full text RSS feeds.


Currently I am experimenting a few new features on my blog, like Peekaboo and Post Summary; the reason for the slight distortion you see. I am hoping to frame up these soon, please bear with me!




We often get to see and hear silly and amusing court proceedings in films and soaps; either from the clientele or the lawyers. Listed below is a collection of amusing questions and responses from real court hearings. These are excerpts from a little book called "Disorder in the Court". And these are things people actually said in court, word for word. Very funny...



Alternatively if you have an audio out device plugged in, you can listen to this document.

0 DWine Insight(s):

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.