Thank you for stopping by my blog. This is my first dip into the blogging trench, started out of my curiosity to know what actually is a blog. I try to put here my readings from various sources; books, blogs, sites. I also grab stuff from here & there and try to showcase it in my own style here. If you'd like my scribblings, please subscribe to my full text RSS feeds.


Currently I am experimenting a few new features on my blog, like Peekaboo and Post Summary; the reason for the slight distortion you see. I am hoping to frame up these soon, please bear with me!




I stumbled upon some very funny and intriguing images posted on the internet. I am only posting a couple of them here. But they lacked a caption or a name for themselves. Neither did I know what to name them. Can you please suggest at your will?

Image 1



Image 2

2 DWine Insight(s):

The first pic could be named as "googly woogly woosh" or "bachaooo"

10 July, 2007  

I feel "okka mokka" is a good caption.

10 July, 2007  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.