Thank you for stopping by my blog. This is my first dip into the blogging trench, started out of my curiosity to know what actually is a blog. I try to put here my readings from various sources; books, blogs, sites. I also grab stuff from here & there and try to showcase it in my own style here. If you'd like my scribblings, please subscribe to my full text RSS feeds.


Currently I am experimenting a few new features on my blog, like Peekaboo and Post Summary; the reason for the slight distortion you see. I am hoping to frame up these soon, please bear with me!




Many people using Microsoft Word might have already faced this problem and did not know how to handle the situation.



In Word, we normally select the text horizontally, from right to left or vice-versa. But if we wanted to select text vertically, we believed that we didn’t have a choice but to select the desired text of each line manually. For example, if I wanted to underline the first word or the first two words of every line, this solution will prove handy.



To make a vertical selection, hold down the ALT key as you drag the mouse pointer to select the text. If you want to select the first word on each line, hold down the ALT key and drag the mouse pointer up or down to highlight each word. Using this multi-key combination, we can make a vertical selection anywhere in the document.

0 DWine Insight(s):

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.