Thank you for stopping by my blog. This is my first dip into the blogging trench, started out of my curiosity to know what actually is a blog. I try to put here my readings from various sources; books, blogs, sites. I also grab stuff from here & there and try to showcase it in my own style here. If you'd like my scribblings, please subscribe to my full text RSS feeds.


Currently I am experimenting a few new features on my blog, like Peekaboo and Post Summary; the reason for the slight distortion you see. I am hoping to frame up these soon, please bear with me!




Windows 7

Can this be real??? Though it looks pretty impressive, I'm not sure how well Microsoft can retain their market share by the time 7 is released. I strongly support Linux, it really has been refining shape in the past few years. Ubuntu, Linux for human beings, has already kissed en mass. And by the time 7 is out, Linux will already have many more flavors, probably more closer to the humans.

For a start about the much hyped Windows 7, here's a video I grabbed from YouTube.



1 DWine Insight(s):

Whoa! That does look pretty cool if that is Windows 7! I'm excited! I think 7 is what Vista should have been!

14 May, 2008  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.