Thank you for stopping by my blog. This is my first dip into the blogging trench, started out of my curiosity to know what actually is a blog. I try to put here my readings from various sources; books, blogs, sites. I also grab stuff from here & there and try to showcase it in my own style here. If you'd like my scribblings, please subscribe to my full text RSS feeds.


Currently I am experimenting a few new features on my blog, like Peekaboo and Post Summary; the reason for the slight distortion you see. I am hoping to frame up these soon, please bear with me!




The Presurfer says "Names will be collected and placed onboard the LRO (Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter) spacecraft for its historic mission bringing NASA back to the moon. You will also receive a certificate showcasing your support of the mission."

I got my name pinned to the list; and here's my certificate of participation. Get yours here.

Read this doc on Scribd: NASA - DWiner


[via]

0 DWine Insight(s):

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.