Thank you for stopping by my blog. This is my first dip into the blogging trench, started out of my curiosity to know what actually is a blog. I try to put here my readings from various sources; books, blogs, sites. I also grab stuff from here & there and try to showcase it in my own style here. If you'd like my scribblings, please subscribe to my full text RSS feeds.


Currently I am experimenting a few new features on my blog, like Peekaboo and Post Summary; the reason for the slight distortion you see. I am hoping to frame up these soon, please bear with me!




Microsoft is mum about the much hyped Windows 7, but there are enough rumours flying around in circles. Windows 7 was formerly codenamed Blackcomb and then Vienna. As I could understand after reading through a few top-notched blogs, Windows 7 might end up just being a non-disruptive update to the groundwork laid by Vista! Readers please be advised that Windows 7 is not here until 2010, or at least till end of 2009. You can watch a video of Windows 7 (as claimed by the owner of the video) in one of my earlier posts.


an eye-catchy image of Windows 7 boot screen I found on the web


Current news about Windows 7
  • Milestone 1 (M1) is already made available to select partners. Microsoft's developer division is testing all teir builds against Windows 7
  • Windows 7 will likely feature a more modular approach, Windows Server 2008 like architecture that lets developers install selective features while leaving the unwanted untouched
  • Microsoft is looking for ways to tightly tie next-gen Windows Live Services with Windows 7, including ways to provide unique Live Experience for Windows 7 users.
  • M1 testers report a new version of Windows Media Center adn support fro multiple graphics cards
Read more interesting articles on Windows 7 here & here.

[via]

Digg!


0 DWine Insight(s):

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.