Thank you for stopping by my blog. This is my first dip into the blogging trench, started out of my curiosity to know what actually is a blog. I try to put here my readings from various sources; books, blogs, sites. I also grab stuff from here & there and try to showcase it in my own style here. If you'd like my scribblings, please subscribe to my full text RSS feeds.


Currently I am experimenting a few new features on my blog, like Peekaboo and Post Summary; the reason for the slight distortion you see. I am hoping to frame up these soon, please bear with me!




Talking of Windows 7, I stumbled upon these neat slick wallpapers of same. The unofficial logo concepts and these wallpapers are created by Long Zheng of istartedseomthing and hosted at deviantART for public download. The download pack contains walls for most screen resolutions including widescreen. You can see a couple of them here...get tons of them here.





This is the summary



This is the rest of the post







0 DWine Insight(s):

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.