Thank you for stopping by my blog. This is my first dip into the blogging trench, started out of my curiosity to know what actually is a blog. I try to put here my readings from various sources; books, blogs, sites. I also grab stuff from here & there and try to showcase it in my own style here. If you'd like my scribblings, please subscribe to my full text RSS feeds.


Currently I am experimenting a few new features on my blog, like Peekaboo and Post Summary; the reason for the slight distortion you see. I am hoping to frame up these soon, please bear with me!




Only after a month of subscription to visitor maps, which are stabled at the footer of this page; I can see a lot of hits on my pages. Though I stand incomparable to Amit or Gina, not bad at all, I should say to myself. Most of the concentration is from the United States, Europe and India as you can see below for yourself, though there are finger number hits from the rest of the globe.

Below are the visitor locations on my blog in various formats. These were captured at 2200 hrs EST of May 18th.

Normal Map



Heat Map



Cluster Map



Day/Night Map



Digg!


0 DWine Insight(s):

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.