Thank you for stopping by my blog. This is my first dip into the blogging trench, started out of my curiosity to know what actually is a blog. I try to put here my readings from various sources; books, blogs, sites. I also grab stuff from here & there and try to showcase it in my own style here. If you'd like my scribblings, please subscribe to my full text RSS feeds.


Currently I am experimenting a few new features on my blog, like Peekaboo and Post Summary; the reason for the slight distortion you see. I am hoping to frame up these soon, please bear with me!




The Gmail team came up with an idea to stitch together a bunch of video clips that all share one element: someone hands the Gmail M-velope in from the left of the screen, and hands it off to the right. All these videos had to include the Gmail's M-velope logo. Put them all together, and they form one long chain of hand-offs. The number of responses was impressive - more than 1,000 videos. Watch all of them here. Google selected some of the best videos, edited them and created a final video that showcases some of the most important values behind Gmail: creativity, collaboration and fun. Check the video here.








1 DWine Insight(s):

The swing dancers on the thumbnail are Ann Mony and me (Alain Wong). We were lucky to be selected. We're proud to represent Lindy Hop and Montreal.

Here's our original video response:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=8FWXvWZ0XRk

My dance school
http://catscorner.ca

31 August, 2007  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.